Agnetha Fältskog is a Swedish Singer; songwriter; record producer.
Agnetha Fältskog was born on the 5th of April 1950 in Jönköping, Småland, Sweden. She is the daughter of Birgit Margareta Johansson and Knut Ingvar Fältskog. Agnetha wrote her first song at the age of 6 and she started taking piano classes at 8. She has evolved over the years and today, she is an authority in show business.
She is not lucky with marriage; she is twice divorced. With a slim body; she stands at 5’ 7.75” tall. She is free from controversy.
Her estimated net worth for 2017 is around $80 million dollars.
She is one of the greats in the entertainment industry; one of the best cross-over singers of her time. Her songs are in German; her native Swedish and English languages. Some of her hits include: Robinson Crusoe; Concerto d’Amore; När en vacker tanke blir en sång; Kom följ med i vår karusell; Wrap Your Arms Around Me; My Colouring Book. She has also produced several acts; in addition, she has written many lyrics.
She has won several awards and honors over the years to show for her brilliance in the music world.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter; record producer
- Age: 66
- Date of Birth: 5 April 1950
- Place of Birth: Jönköping, Småland,Sweden
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Height (How tall is Agnetha Fältskog)
- Agnetha Faltskog is 5 feet 7.75 inches tall
- in kg: Not available
- Parents: Birgit Margareta Johansson and Knut Ingvar Fältskog
- Boy friend /Spouse: Björn Ulvaeus (m. 1971 div. 1980); Tomas Sonnenfeld (m. 1990 div. 1993)
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Swedish