Amy Winehouse is a British Singer and songwriter.
Amy Winehouse was born on the 14th day in September 1983 in Southgate, London, England. She is the daughter of Mitchell “Mitch” Winehouse and Janis Winehouse (née Seaton). She was a controversial figure during her lifetime. Her body measurement was 30B-20-20. She was dating Reg Traviss until her death. She died at an early age of 27 due to alcohol poisoning.
Her estimated net worth is put at around $10 million dollars.
She has done creditably well when it comes to the albums that she released in her brief spell in the industry. Her debut album was titled: ‘Frank’. Her second album was Back to Black, this effort gave her international fame and recognition. Lioness: Hidden Treasures, was released on 6 December 2011; it was a material that was not released during her life time; this album was a hit. A film titled: Amy was released by her ex boyfriend in 2015 as a tribute to her.
Amy won 7 Grammy awards and 18 other major awards during her life time.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter
- Age at Death: 27
- Date of Birth: 14 September 1983
- Place of Birth: Southgate, London, England
- Date of Death: 23 July 2011
- Place of Death: Camden, London, England
- Cause of Death: Alcohol poisoning
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Amy Winehouse)
- Amy Winehouse is 5 feet 3 inches tall
- Weight in kg: 48
- Parents: Mitchell “Mitch” Winehouse and Janis Winehouse (née Seaton)
- Boy friend /Spouse: Blake Fielder-Civil (m. 2007; div. 2009); Alex Clare (2006–07); Reg Traviss (2010–11; her death)
- Measurements: 30B-20-20
- Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jewish
- Nationality: British