The former Serbian tennis player is Ana Ivanovic. She ranked No.1 in the world in the year 2008, she beat Dinara Safinato win the French open. She was the runner-up at the 2007 French open and 2008 Australian Open. She is such a talented player that she qualified for the annual WTA tour Champions three times, in 2007, 2008, and 2014. Not only this she won the year-end WTA tour Champions twice, in 2010 and 2011. In June 2011, she was named one of the “30 Legends of Women’s tennis Past, Present, and Future” by Time.
Ana Ivanovic is the Serbian former Tennis Player. She was born on November 6, 1987, in Belgrade, Serbia. She is 29 years old and her sun sign is Scorpio. Her father name is Miroslav Ivanovic and mother name is Dragana Ivanovic. She has a brother Milos Ivanovic. For the very first time, she picked up the racket at the age of five. She began dating soccer player Bastian Schweinsteiger in 2014 and they got married in 2016. She retired on December 28, 2016. Her net worth is $16 million.
- Occupation: Tennis Player
- Age: 29 years’ old
- Date of Birth: November 6, 1987
- Place of Birth: Belgrade, Serbia
- Gender: Female
- Eye color: Green
- Hair color: Black
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Serbian
- in feet: 6 feet and 1 inches
- Body Measurements: 34-26-33
- in kg: 69 kg
- in Pounds: 152 lbs.
- Parents: Her father name is Miroslav Ivanovicand mother name is DraganaIvanovic
- Siblings: She has a brother Milos Ivanovic
- Children’s: N/A
- Boyfriend/Spouse: Her husband’s name is Bastian Schweinsteiger