Anni-Frid is a Swedish pop and jazz singer.
Anni-Frid was born in Bjørkåsen, Ballangen, Norway on 15th November, 1945. She is the daughter of Alfred Haase and Synni Lyngstad. She is a retired Singer. During her teenage years, she is a beauty to behold with a very complimentary athletic body and at a height of 5 feet 7 inches.
Her successes in her musical career was not sustained in her private life; twice she married and divorced; her third attempt in marriage ended with the death of her then husband-Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss of Plauen. She now lives with her boyfriend- Henry Smith, in Zermatt.
Her estimated net worth is around $80 million dollars.
She gave the world of music her all during her active days as a Singer. Some of her noble inputs into the music industry include: Something’s Going On; Shine; Djupa andetag; Frida ensam. Her songs are albums are both in English and Swedish dialect. She is now primarily involved in charity works-she has lost interest in her musical career.
In 1982, she won the Swedish music prize for best female artist.
- Occupation: Singer
- Age: 71
- Date of Birth: 15 November 1945
- Place of Birth: Bjørkåsen, Ballangen, Norway
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Not available
- Hair Color: Not available
Height (How tall is Anni-Frid)
- Anni-Frid is 5 feet 7 inches tall
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Alfred Haase and Synni Lyngstad
- Boy friend /Spouse: Ragnar Frederickson (m. 1964; div. 1970) , Benny Anderson (m. 1978; div. 1981) , Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss of Plauen (m. 1992; his death 1999).
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Norway