His name at birth was Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt but he is as at today better known as Ben Affleck. An excellent actor as well as a world class producer. He was born in Berkeley, California. He doubles as an American actor and filmmaker. His foray into the world of acting began when he was a kid;among the cast of the educational series of PBS. He has participated in many films. Affleck’s fortune changed for good in the entertainment industry with his role in the film good will hunting when Benalong side his childhood friend won the Golden globe and academy awards in the year 1997. This award is for best original screenplay.
That award was all that was needed for Affleck to begin a journey of fame and glory in the make belief world of entertainment. In the year 2007, he stepped into the shoes of a film director. Affleck co-wrote the film and it was well received- a commercial success so to say; the title of the film was: Gone Baby Gone.Ben has his own fair dose of the attendant issues that is associated with stardom; he was at the alcohol rehabilitation facility in 2001. Though his divorce was announced in June 2015, the reality on ground between the couple points otherwise.
The announcement of his divorce to wife Jennifer Garner notwithstanding, Affleck is worth a fortune, thanks to earnings gotten through his decades in the acting world and from endorsement deals. So how much is he worth? To put it straight and simple, his net worth is $75 million.
- Dazed and confused. (1993).
- Glory Daze. (1996).
- Chasing Army. (1997).
- Good Will hunting. (1997).
- Shakespeare in Love. (1998).
- Pearl Harbor. (2001).
- Hollywood land. (2006).
- The Town. (2010).
- Gone girl. (2014).
- Batsman v Superman Dawn of Justice. (2016).
- Suicide Squad. (2016).
- Live by Night. (2017).
- Name: Ben Affleck.
- Birthday: August 15, 1972.
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California United states.
- Age: 44 years.
- Height: 1.92m.
- Zodiac sign: Gemini.
- Father’s name: Timothy Byers Affleck.
- Mother’s name: Christopher Anne “Chris” (née Boldt).
- Nationality: American.
- Ancestry: Scottish; English; Irish; German; and Swiss ancestry.
- Spouse: Jenifer Garner his Daredevil co-star(married 2005).
- Relatives: Casey Affleck.
- Children: Violet Affleck, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, Samuel Garner Affleck.
- Religion: Christianity; he attends United Methodist Church.
- Hobby: A fanatical supporter of Boston Red Sox; Gambling.