Cher is an American Singer; actress; author; businesswoman; comedian; dancer; fashion designer; model; philanthropist; record producer; songwriter; television host.
Cher was born on the 20th of May 1946 in El Centro, California, U.S. Her parents are John Sarkisian and Georgia Holt. She is one of the veterans in the entertainment industry. Twice she was married; she divorced on the two occasions. She has a slim build at a measurement of 35C-26-36 (Bust-Waist-Hip).
Cher’s estimated net worth is around $320 million dollars as at the close of 2016.
Her profile in this regard is highly intimidating. As a Singer, she is great. Some of her albums include: All I Really Want to Do;’d Rather Believe in You; Bittersweet White Light etc. As an actress, some of the films in which she participated include: The Witches of Eastwick; Tea with Mussolini; Zookeeper etc. She is also involved in several other noble ventures such being a TV Host; Fashion Designing; a Model. She is also a philanthropist.
She has an intimidating record; she has been nominated for more than 200 times; on 161 clear occasions, she has been a winner.
- Occupation: Singer; actress; author; businesswoman; comedian; dancer; fashion designer; model; philanthropist; record producer; songwriter; television host
- Age: 70
- Date of Birth: May 20, 1946
- Place of Birth: El Centro, California, U.S.
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Cher)
- Cher is 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight in kg: 61.2
- Parents: John Sarkisian and Georgia Holt (born Jackie Jean Crouch)
- Boy friend /Spouse: Sonny Bono (1969-1975); Gregg Allman (1975-1979)
- Measurements: 35C-26-36 (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: Armenian, English, German, More Irish, Dutch, French
- Nationality: American