Christina Perri is an American Singer; songwriter; guitarist; pianist
Christina Perri was born in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, US on the 19th day in August 1986. She is the daughter of Mary Perri and Dante Perri. Her romance with the entertainment industry started as a child when she sang and acted in musical theater. Playing the guitar and piano gives her inspirations for her music.
She is a beauty with an athletic body at a measurement of 36-27-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip). She tried her luck in marriage; after 18 months, she made a u-turn and she has remained single since that first attempt at marriage. No issues on her person for now.
Her estimated net worth is around $4 million dollars.
She ranks among the few acts today who have towed the line of hard work to get to the peak of their careers. She learnt how to play the guitar by watching videos of such; today, she plays the guitar very well in addition to the piano. Her ever green albums include: Love strong; Head or Heart. She is working on her third album.
She has not received any major awards for now.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter; guitarist; pianist
- Age: 30
- Date of Birth: August 19, 1986
- Place of Birth: Bensalem, Pennsylvania, US
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dyed Brown
Height (How tall is Christina Perri)
- Christina Perri is 5 feet 6 inches tall
- Weight in kg: 55
- Parents: Mary Perri and Dante Perri
- Boy friend /Spouse: Not available. She was once married but divorced after 18 months.
- Measurement: 36-27-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American