Damien Chazelle is an American director and screenwriter
Damien Chazelle is a star that was born on the 19th day of the year 1985 in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S. He is the son of Celia Chazelle (née Martin) and Bernard Chazelle. He is one of the few disciplined and very meticulous acts that the entertainment industry can boast of today.
He is handsome with a slim build at a height of 5’ 10”. He was once married; the marriage lasted four years. He is currently dating Olivia Hamilton. He has no negative press as at the moment.
His estimated net worth is $65 million dollars.
He is a screen writer and director with a Midas touch. His debut was in 2009 with Guy and Madeline on a Park Bench-a musical. His breakthrough was in 2014 in Whiplash; his second film which he wrote and directed.
Damien has done excellently well in this regard. He has been nominated for the academy award on 14 occasions; he has won six of them. Today, he is in the news for being the winner in the category: Best Director for the 2017 Oscar awards. He is the youngest person to win the award at age 32.
- Occupation: Director, screenwriter
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth: January 19, 1985
- Place of Birth: Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
- Gender: Male
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Damien Chazelle)
- Damien Chazelle is 5 feet 10 inches tall
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Celia Chazelle (née Martin) and Bernard Chazelle
- Girl friend /Spouse: Jasmine McGlade (2010-2014); Olivia Hamilton (2015-present)
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American