Diana Ross is an American Singer, actress, record producer.
Diana Ross was born on the 26th of March 1944 in Detroit, Michigan, U.S. She is the daughter of Fred Ross, Sr. and Ernestine Moten. She was the lead vocalist of the Supremes that made waves in the 60’s as the best selling world women group.
She has an athletic body at a measurement of 34-25-35 (Bust-Waist-Hip). Twice this Afro-American lady was married and twice she has divorced. No issues on her person.
Her estimated net worth is put at around $250 million dollars
She is a Singer of very high standing; an established act right from the 60’s. Some of the albums credited to her include: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough; Do You Know Where You’re Going To- she is credited with 70 hit singles; far above other female contemporaries according to records from Guinness book of world records. She is an excellent producer as well as a soar away actress.
She has received several awards over the years for her efforts in the industry. The last of such awards was in 2001-it was for a Grammy hall of fame.
- Occupation: Singer, actress, record producer
- Age: 72
- Date of Birth: March 26, 1944
- Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Diana Ross)
- Diana Ross is 5 feet 4.5 inches tall
- in kg: 56
- Parents: Fred Ross, Sr. and Ernestine Moten.
- Boy friend /Spouse: Arne Naess, Jr. (m. 1985–2000), Robert Ellis Silberstein (m. 1971–1977).
- Measurement: 34-25-35 (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: African-American.
- Nationality: American