The co-founder of The Gap clothing store is Doris Fisher. She started this business with her husband Donald Fisher in 1969. Now their three sons continue their business. She is included in the list of Forbes Magazine as one of 100 Most Powerful Women.
She is the lover of art and a noted art devotee. She loaned the collection, which consists of 1,100 works of 185 artists to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. And because of her support, it is now the largest modern art museum in the U.S.
The talented lady Doris Fisher was born in the year 1931 in California, United States of America. She is 85 years old. Her parents are Dorothy Bamberger and B. Joseph Feigenbaum and she have two siblings, Ann F. Rossi and Joseph L. Feigenbaum She got her education from Stanford University.Her husband’s name is Donald’s Fisher and she has three sons, Robert J. Fisher, William S. Fisher, and John J. Fisher. Her net worth according to Forbes is $ 2.6 billion.
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Age: 85 years’ old
- Date of Birth: 1931
- Place of Birth:California, United States of America
- Star: N/A
- Gender: Female
- Eye color: N/A
- Hair color: N/A
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- in feet: N/A
- in kg: N/A
- in Pounds: N/A
- Parents: Her parents are Dorothy Bamberger and B. Joseph Feigenbaum
- Siblings: She has two siblings, Ann F. Rossi and Joseph L. Feigenbaum
- Children’s: She has three sons, Robert J. Fisher, William S. Fisher, and John J. Fisher
- Boyfriend/Spouse: Her husband’s name is Donald’s Fisher