Ella Fitzgerald is an African-American Singer and actress.
Ella Fitzgerald was born on the 25th of April 1917 in Newport News, Virginia, U.S. She is the daughter of William Fitzgerald and Temperance “Tempie” Fitzgerald. She married at least twice during her lifetime. She has a perfect body at a measurement of 34-25-30 (Bust-waist-Hip). She lived a fulfilled life; after a long battle with diabetes, she died on June 15, 1996.
Her estimated net worth is around $10 million dollars.
She had footprints on the musical scene while it all lasted. Some of her albums include: I’m Making Believe; Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall; One O’clock Jump; Take Love Easy ; Fitzgerald and Pass… Again.She also participated in some notable films; in some of them she brought to the fore her singing talents.
She had her fair share of awards; before her death, she won 13 Grammy awards; in 1967, she was honored with Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. She has received several other major awards before her death.
- Occupation: Singer, actress
- Age at Death: 79
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1917
- Place of Birth: Newport News, Virginia, U.S
- Date of Death: June 15, 1996
- Place of Death: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Diabetes mellitus
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Not available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Measurement: 34-25-30 (Bust-waist-Hip)
Height (How tall is Ella Fitzgerald)
- Ella Fitzgerald is 5 feet 6.75 inches tall
- Weight in kg: 56
- Parents: William Fitzgerald and Temperance “Tempie” Fitzgerald
- Boy friend /Spouse: Benny Kornegay (m. 1941; annulled 1943) Ray Brown (m. 1947; div. 1953)
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Nationality: American