Janet Jackson is an American Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, film producer, businesswoman, philanthropist, and author
Janet Jackson was born on the 16th of May 1966 in Gary, Indiana, United States. She is the daughter of Joseph Walter Jackson and Katherine Esther. She has an athletic appearance at a measurement: 35-25-36 in (Bust-Waist-Hip).
She has been married on three occasions and undergone the divorce suite on two occasions. No negative press on her person so far.
Her estimated net worth is around $1 billion dollars.
Janet has not disappointed in all the areas thrown up in her CV. She is one of the greatest record and film producers around. She is very powerful with the pen; this is reflected in her books; a philanthropist and successful businesswoman. She came from a family that is deeply rooted in the world of entertainment. She has been great as a singer and to some lesser extent; as an actress. These are some of her inputs in those regards: Nutty Professor II: The Klumps; For Colored Girls; Diff’rent Strokes.
Her wardrobe is full; she has received a total of 214 major awards to date.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, film producer, businesswoman, philanthropist, author
- Age: 50years
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1966
- Place of Birth: Gary, Indiana, United States
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Janet Jackson)
- Janet Jackson is 5 feet 4 inches tall
- in kg: 58
- Parents: Joseph Walter Jackson and Katherine Esther.
- Boy friend /Spouse: James DeBarge (m. 1984; ann. 1985), René Elizondo, Jr. (m. 1991; div. 2000), Wissam Al Mana (m. 2012).
Measurement: 35-25-36 in (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American