Joan Baez is an American Musician; songwriter; activist.
Joan Baez was born on the 9th day of the year 1941 in Staten Island, New York, U.S. She is the daughter of Joan Bridge Baez and Albert Baez. Her activities as a peace activist brought her huge popularity; she is daring and fearless in the pursuit of any cause she beliefs in.
She is tall with beautiful body features, though her measurements are not available. She has series of dates; once married until she reasoned she is meant to live her life alone. He has a male child-Gabriel.
Her estimated net worth is $10 million dollars.
She is an unrepentant peace activist. Her activist posture has led to her been sent to jail in October 1967 where she met her husband of 5 years- David Harries. She plays the guitar; some of her ever green records include: Baptism: A Journey Through Our Time; Where Are You Now, My Son? Dark Chords on a Big Guitar.
She has contributed her quota and has equally been honored on some occasions. As far as major awards are concerned, there is no record of such in her name.
- Occupation: Musician; songwriter; activist
- Age: 76
- Date of Birth: January 9, 1941
- Place of Birth: Staten Island, New York, U.S.
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height (How tall is Joan Baez)
- Joan Baez height is not available.
- Weight in kg: Not disclosed
- Parents: Joan Bridge Baez and Albert Baez
- Boy friend /Spouse: Baez had series of dates before she eventually married David Harris (1968-1973).
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American