Kenneth Lonergan is an American playwright, screenwriter, and director.
Kenneth Lonergan was born in The Bronx, New York City, New York on the 16th of October 1962. He is the son of Jewish mother and an Irish father. He is focused and disciplined. Kenneth has been able to transfer his successes in his career into his private life.
He has been happily married since year 2000 to J. Smith-Cameron. The union is still waxing strong and they are blessed with a child. He has a sturdy body and his measurements are not.
His estimated net worth is currently not available.
H e has proven record of excellence in the industry. He is a world class Playwright and screenwriter. His abilities as a director ranks above most of his peers in the industry; he has been highly successful. He is proven his worth in the following productions: The Rennings Children; Betrayal by Everyone; The Starry Messenger; Hold On to Me Darling.
He has won some major awards in the past. He has a touch of excellence in all his productions. For the Oscar awards 2017, he is the deserved winner in the category: Best Screen Play.
- Occupation: Playwright, screenwriter, director
- Age: 54
- Date of Birth: October 16, 1962
- Place of Birth: The Bronx, New York City, New York
- Gender: Male
- Eye Color: Not disclosed
- Hair Color: Not available
Height (How tall is Kenneth Lonergan)
- Kenneth Lonergan height is not disclosed
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: His mother is a Jew while the father is Irish.
- Girl friend /Spouse: J. Smith-Cameron.
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American