Monica C. Keena is the American actress and model. She made her film debut in 1995 with While You Were Sleeping. After two years in 1997, she was in a supporting role in the movie The Devil’s Advocate. Her career boost role was the Abby Morgan in the Dawson’s Creek.
She also had guest roles in the series Entourage, Law & Order, Homicide: Life on the Street, Feds, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Monica Keena is the American actress and model, her name by birth is Monica C. Keena. She was born on 28 May 1979 in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States of America. She is 37 years old and her sun sign is Gemini. Her father name is William Keena and her mother name is Mary Keena and she has the only sister named, Samantha Keena. She got her education at the Saint Ann’s School in Brooklyn Heights. She also attended LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts. She has been in the relationship with James DeBello, Jonathan Brand is and now her boyfriend is Shane West. Her net worth is $0.5 million.
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Age: 37 years’ old
- Date of Birth: 28 May 1979
- Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Star: Gemini
- Gender: Female
- Eye color:Light Brown
- Hair color: Dyed Blonde
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
Height (How tall is Missy Crider)
- in feet: 5 feet 1 ½ inches
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
- in kg: 49kg
- in Pounds: 108 pounds
- Parents: Her father name is William Keena and her mother name is Mary Keena
- Siblings: She has the only sister named, Samantha Keena
- Children’s: N/A
- Boyfriend/Spouse:Her boyfriend name is Shane West