Nina Simone American singer, songwriter, pianist, arranger, and civil rights activist
Nina Simone was born on the 21st day in February 1933 in Tryon, North Carolina, US. She was the daughter of Mary Kate Waymon and John Divine Waymon. She was an activist during her life time calling for equal treatment for every race on earth. Her dates are not available. She lived and died a radical.
Her estimated net worth is around $5 million dollars.
She was a total musician when she was alive. As an instrumentalist, she is an expert pianist. Her compositions are relevant to current events and convey the messages in its originality. She is an excellent arranger of songs and an empress when it comes to issues bothering on songwriting. Some of her evergreen albums include: Little Girl Blue; To Love Somebody; A Single Woman.
She received 15 Grammy awards nominations during her life time. She was a recipient of Grammy hall of fame award. She received several academic awards as well as some posthumous awards.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter; pianist; arranger; activist; composer
- Age at death: 70
- Date of Birth: February 21, 1933
- Place of Birth: Tryon, North Carolina, US
- Date of Death: April 21, 2003
- Cause of Death: bipolar disorder
- Place of Death: Carry-le-Rouet, Bouches-du-Rhone, France
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Nina Simone)
- Nina Simone height is not available
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Mary Kate Waymon and John Divine Waymon
- Boy friend /Spouse: Not given
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: African American, Irish, Native American
- Nationality: American