Norah Jones is an American Singer; songwriter; actress
Norah Jones was born on the 30th of March 1979 in Brooklyn, New York City, U.S. She is the daughter of Sue Jones and Pandit Ravi Shankar. She launched her solo career in 2002 with the title: Come Away with Me. There has been no stopping her ever since.
She is a paragon of beauty with an athletic body and at a Measurement: 34-26-35 in (Bust-Waist-Hip). She had issues with her first marriage; she is into her second marriage; her present husband chose to remain anonymous. No issues on her person for now.
Her estimated net worth is $25 million dollars.
Norah has attained great heights as an actress as well as a singer in the entertainment industry. She is no doubt a gifted song writer; the contents of her lyrics can stand head to head with the best anywhere in the world. Some of her inputs in the industry include: Come Away with Me; Feels Like Home; Not Too Late; Little Broken Hearts; Sesame Street; They Came Together.
She has won 25 major awards at the last count.
- Occupation: Singer; songwriter; actress
- Age: 37
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1979
- Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York City, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height (How tall is Norah Jones)
- Norah Jones is 5 feet 1 inches tall
- in kg: 53
- Parents: Sue Jones and Pandit Ravi Shankar
- Boy friend /Spouse: Lee Alexander (2000-December 2007). Her present husband wants to remain anonymous; they have two kids.
- Measurement: 34-26-35 in (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American