Selena Gomez is an American Actress; singer; executive producer; fashion designer; philanthropist.
Selena Gomez was born on the 22nd July, 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S. She is the daughter of Ricardo Joel Gomez and Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Cornett. The divorce of her parents greatly affected Selena in her formative years; she was raised single handedly by her mother.
Selena is a beautiful damsel with a slender body at a measurement of 34-23-34. She has not been stable when it comes to records of her dates; no issues on her personality for now.
Selena’s estimated net worth is $45 million dollars.
She is an authority in all the areas indicated in her CV. As a singer, she has been involved in the following singles and albums: A Year Without Rain; When the Sun Goes Down; Stars Dance; Revival. As an actress, she has her inputs in: Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over; Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard; In Dubious Battle. She has interests in the world of fashion designing and she is well known for her philanthropic efforts.
The records show that she has won a total of 75 major awards to date.
- Occupation: Actress; singer; executive producer; fashion designer; philanthropist
- Age: July 22, 199
- Date of Birth: July 22, 1992
- Place of Birth: Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Naturally dark brown hair but fond of dying her hair black
Height ( How tall Selena Gomez is)
- in ft: 5’ 5”
- Weight in kg: 59
- Parents: Ricardo Joel Gomez and Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Cornett
- Boy friend /Spouse: Austin Mahone, Romeo Miller (Rumor); Niall Horan (2015).
- Measurement: 34-23-34.
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Mexican