Tina Turner is an African-American Singer; actress; dancer; author; record producer; choreographer; musicians. She is one of the greatest in the industry today.
Tina Turner was born on the 26th of November 1969 in Nutbush, Tennessee, U.S. She is the daughter of Floyd Richard Bullock and Zelma Priscilla (nee Currie). Tina had a turbulent life in her marriage to Ike Turner before the marriage crashed after 16 years; she has two children. She is one of the earliest R&B singers in the industry. She is blessed with a beautiful voice; an athletic body that has measurements: 36-29-38. She is currently married to Erwin Bach. No issues concerning her private and public life.
Her estimated net worth is currently around$200 million dollars
Tina is a choreographer per excellence. She has made her marks on the big stage with captivating rhythms made from heaven. Some of her notable solos and albums include: Tina Turns the Country On! Let’s Stay Together; What’s Love Got To Do With It; Private Dancer; A Fool in Love. As an actress, some of her involvements include: Gimme Shelter; Tommy; Ally McBeal.
She has received over 70 major awards as at the last count.
- Occupation: Singer; actress; dancer; author; record producer; choreographer; musicians
- Age: 77
- Date of Birth: November 26, 1939
- Place of Birth: Nutbush, Tennessee, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- inft: 5’ 4”
- Weight in kg: 58
- Parents: Floyd Richard Bullock and Zelma Priscilla (nee Currie)
- Boy friend /Spouse: Ike Turner (1962 – 1978); Erwin Bach (June 1985 – Present).
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Nationality: American