Tori Amos is an American Singer-songwriter, pianist and musician.
Tori Amos was born on the 22nd day in August, 1963 in Newton, North Carolina, U.S. She is the daughter of Mary Ellen (Copeland) and the Rev. Edison McKinley Amos. Tori’s maternal grandfather, Calvin Clinton Copeland was a great influence and guidance to her.
She is beautiful with a slim body at a Measurement: 36-28-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip). She has a history of past dates; but she currently married to Mark Hawley. She is not having any serious issues in her private and public life.
Her estimated net worth is put at $60 million dollars.
She is one of the few total musicians we have around in the industry. She is a Singer as well as an instrumentalist. Some of her albums include: Little Earthquakes; From the Choirgirl Hotel; Abnormally Attracted to Sin; Unrepentant Geraldines. She is a strong activist and first national spokesperson for Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. She is a rape survivor.
She has been nominated for the Grammy on 8 occasions, she never won any. She has however won 2 major awards.
- Occupation: Singer-songwriter, pianist and musician.
- Age: 53
- Date of Birth: August 22, 1963
- Place of Birth: Newton, North Carolina, U.S
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Red
Height (How tall is Tori Amos)
- Tori Amos is 5 feet 2 inches tall
- in kg: 50
- Parents: Mary Ellen (Copeland) and the Rev. Edison McKinley Amos
- Boy friend /Spouse: Mark Hawley (m. 1998).
- Measurement: 36-28-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: Mixed European including English and Eastern Cherokee.
- Nationality: American.