Avril Lavigne is a Canadian Singer, songwriter, actress.
Avril Lavigne was born on the 27th of September, 1984 in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Her parents are Jean-Claude Joseph Lavigne and Judith-Rosanne “Judy”. She is a natural talent that has been nurtured to maturity. Avril has a looming image in the world of entertainment. She is a beauty; with a slim figure at a weight of 54kg. Her history of dates is not one that she could be proud of.There are no issues about her public image.
Her estimated net worth is around $50 million dollars.
Her career in music began at age 15; at 16, she was signed on by Arista Records for two records in a deal worth more than $2 million. Her debut was in 2002 titled: Let Go. Her list of musical efforts include: Here’s to Never Growing Up; Avril Lavigne; Fly etc. She also stepped up into the acting world; making an appreciable impact. She is into philanthropy and the world of fashion designing.
She is not lacking in terms of awards. In fact, her wardrobe is full and bursting. As at the last count, she has won a total of 295 major awards.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress
- Age: 32
- Date of Birth: 27 September 1984
- Place of Birth: Belleville, Ontario, Canada
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Naturally brown, dyed blonde.
- in ft: 5’ 1”
- Weight in kg: 50
- Parents: Jean-Claude Joseph Lavigne and Judith-Rosanne “Judy”
- Boy friend /Spouse: Jesse Colburn (April 2002 – November 2003), Deryck Whibley (2003-2010), Brody Jenner (February 2010 – January 2012), Chad Kroeger (February 2012 – Present)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian