Belinda Carlisle is an American singer and songwriter. She gained fame and worldwide recognition as the lead vocalist of one of the most successful all-female band’s group of all time named “The Go-Go’s”. Later on, she went on her solo successful career as a solo singer.
Belinda Carlisle is an American songwriter and singer. She was born on 17th August 1958 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. She is 59 years old. She is married to Morgan Mason, a movie producer and political operative in 1986. They have a son named James Duke Mason. Her parents are Harold Carlisle and Joanne Carlisle.
- First Name: Belinda
- Last Name: Carlisle
- Full Name at Birth:Belinda Carlisle
- Age: 59
- Date of Birth: August 17, 1958
- Birthplace: Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Build: Athletic
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark-Brown
- Star Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Net worth: $15 million
- In feet: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight in KG: 56 KG
- Waist size: 26
- Shoe size: 9
- Parents: Harold Carlisle and Joanne Carlisle.
- Children: James Duke Mason
- Spouse: Morgan Mason (1986-present).