Billie Holliday is an American Singer, Songwriter and Actress
Billie Holliday was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on the 7th of April 1951. She is the daughter of Sarah Julia and Clarence Holiday. She lived a reckless life and died of heroin overdose. Billie is on the heavy side at a Measurement: 38D-30-40 in inches (Waist-Bust-Hip). She had troubles in all her relationships.
Her estimated net worth is put at around $1 million dollars
She was a soar away singer and actress during her lifetime. She is an incredible talent that was wasted due to her involvement in hard drugs. She however proved her worth on the big stage as an actress and singer of note while it all lasted. She left behind fond memories as at the point of her death as reflected in her works. Some of these include: Lady Day: The Complete Billie Holiday; The Complete Billie Holiday; The Emperor Jones etc.
She had a total of eight major awards and tens of honors to show for her efforts in the industry.
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress.
- Age at Death: 44
- Date of Birth: April 7, 1915
- Place of Birth: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Date of Death: July 17, 1959
- Cause of Death: Heroin Overdose
- Place of Death: New York City, New York, USA
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Billie Holliday)
- Billie Holliday is 5 feet 5 inches tall
- Weight in kg: 76.2
- Parents: Sarah Julia and Clarence Holiday
- Boy friend /Spouse: Louis McKay (Separated).
- Measurement: 38D-30-40 in inches (Waist-Bust-Hip)
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Nationality: American