Cyndi Lauper is an American Singer, songwriter, actress, LBGT activist.
Cyndi Lauper was born the 22nd day in June 1953 in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York. She is the daughter of Catrine and Fred. Her career has spanned over three decades; ever since her debut solo album in 1983; it has been a rise and rise for her in the industry.
She has a pretty face; a slim body at a Measurement: 34B-24-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip). She is married to David Thornton; they are blessed with a child; no controversy on her person.
Her estimated net worth is $30 million dollars as at 2017
As an activist, she stood out as an LBTG activist. She made credible waves as an actress. Her style as a musician is new wave, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Punk/New Wave. She is one of the greatest for the duration of her illustrious career. Some of her best works as an actress and singer include: A Night to Remember; Merry Christmas… Have a Nice Life; Detour; The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Off and Running; Henry & Me… etc.
She 5 major awards in her commercially rewarding career in the entertainment industry.
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, activist
- Age: 63
- Date of Birth: June 22, 1953
- Place of Birth: Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Height (How tall is Cyndi Lauper)
- Cyndi Lauper is 5 feet 3.5 inches tall
- Weight in kg: 55.2
- Parents: Catrine (mother) and Fred (father)
- Boy friend /Spouse: David Thornton
- Measurement: 34B-24-34 in (Bust-Waist-Hip)
- Ethnicity: Italian German and Swiss
- Nationality: American