Digvijay Singh is an Indian Politician who has been serving the Indian National Congress for many years now. Recently he was removed as the general Secretary of Goa and K C Venugopal replaced him as the General Secretary. Digvijay Singh was born on 28 February 1947 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh and he finished his education from Indore and pursued a B.E. in Medical Engineering.
His father Balbhadra Singh was the Raja of Raghogarh, under the Gwalior State, which is currently known as the Guna State.
Digvijay Singh is an Indian Politician who started his political career in the year 1969 when he became the President of the Ragohogarh Nagar Palika. He then became the member of the Legislative Assembly and represented the Madhya Pradesh Government. He has also served as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh from 1993-2003.
Net Worth: Not Known
- Name: Digvijay Singh
- Nickname: Not Known
- Date of Birth: 28 February 1947
- Age: 70 Years
- Place of Birth: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- School: Daly College
- College: Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
- Father: Balbhadra Singh
- Mother: Not Known
- Brother: Not Known
- Sister: Not Knonw
- Wife: Asha Digvijay Singh (1969-2013); Amrita Rai (2015- present)
- Affair: Amrita Rai
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Height: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Profession: Politician and Agriculturist
- Languages Known: Hindi and English