Édith Piaf was a French cabaret singer, songwriter and actress.
Édith Piaf was born in Belleville, Paris on the 19th of December, 1915. She is the daughter of Louis Alphonse Gassion and Annetta Giovanna Maillard. She had issues with alcohol abuse. She also had some dose of accidents. The two contributed to untimely death through Liver Cancer.
She was beautiful with a beautiful body shape at a height of 4’ 8”. She had a child that died at age two. The Roman Catholic Church refused her funeral mass because of her lifestyle; 50 years after, the church gave her a memorial Mass in the St. Jean-Baptiste Church in Belleville, Paris.
Her estimated net worth is put at $20 million dollars.
She was a talent while it all lasted. She was an amazing Singer as well as an Actress of international standing during her lifetime. Despite her shortcomings, she gave her fans and the world at large command performances both as an actress as well as a singer. Some of her footprints in the entertainment industry include: Montmartre-sur-Seine; Si Versailles m’était conté; Les Amants de demain etc.
There is no readily available record on the list of awards won by Piaf
- Occupation: French cabaret singer, songwriter, actress
- Age at Death: 47
- Date of Birth: 19 December 1915
- Place of Birth: Belleville, Paris
- Date of Death: 10 October 1963
- Place of Death: Plascassier, Grasse, France
- Cause of Death: Liver Cancer
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Height (How tall is Édith Piaf)
- Édith Piaf is 4 feet 8 inches tall
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Louis Alphonse Gassion and Annetta Giovanna Maillard
- Boy friend /Spouse: Louis Dupont.
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: French, Italian, Moroccan
- Nationality: French