Gladys Knight is an American singer–songwriter and actress.
Gladys Knight was born 72 years ago, March 28th 1944 to be precise in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. She is the daughter of Merald Woodlow Knight and Sarah Elizabeth (née Woods). The history of soul music will not be complete without her noble inputs.
She is a paragon of black beauty at a height of 5’ 3”. She has been married four times and divorced on three occasions. No issues regarding her comportments so far.
Her estimated net worth is around $28 million dollars.
Gladys is supper as an actress. She has a way of connecting with every script with a view to giving the audience full value for their time and money. As a singer, she is without any argument an Empress of soul music. She has proved herself in all the titles that she has been involved in; that gave credence to that appellation. Some of her all time great efforts include: Neither One of Us; All Our Love; That’s What Friends Are For; The First Family; Almost Christmas.
She has won 13 major awards as at the last count
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, actress, businesswoman.
- Age: 72
- Date of Birth: May 28, 1944
- Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Not available
- Hair Color: Not available
Height (How tall is Gladys Knight)
- Gladys Knight is 5 feet 3 inches tall
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Merald Woodlow Knight and Sarah Elizabeth (née Woods).
- Boy friend /Spouse: William McDowell (m. 2001)
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Nationality: American