Pop singer and ukulele player and the winner of the 11th season of the America’s Got Talent 2016 is none other than Grace Vanderwaal. Her magical voice and song “I Don’t Know My Name” catches the attention of judges and make her the winner of that season. And that was the first time that she sang in front of such a huge crowd. She made huge fans after this season and earns a huge amount of money also. And she saves money to buy the ukulele for her 11th birthday. Simon Cowell said that she could be the next Taylor Swift.
Grace Vanderwaal is the young and talented singer of America. She was born on January 15 2004, in Lenexa, Kansas, United States of America. She is 12 years old and her sun sign is Capricorn. Her parents are Tina Vanderwaal and Dave Vanderwaal. She has two siblings, an older brother Jakob and older sister Olivia. She grewup in Suffern, New York and here she attends the Suffern Middle School. Her net worth in such a small age is $1 million. At the age of three, she started writing the music.
- Occupation:Pop singer and Songwriter
- Age: 12 years’ old
- Date of Birth:January 15, 2004
- Place of Birth: Lenexa, Kansas, United States of America
- Gender: Female
- Eye color: Brown
- Hair color: Blonde/Light Brown
- Ethnicity: White
- in feet: 5 feet and 0 inches
- in kg: 42 kg
- in Pounds: 93 Pounds
- Parents: Her parents are Tina Vanderwaal and Dave Vanderwaal
- Siblings:She has older brother Jakob and older sister, Olivia