Joey Graceffa is an American You Tuber, actor, author, producer, and songwriter. Sentiments aside, he is good. Taking a look away from his personal life and focusing on his talents; he can be described as one of the living greats on the social media today. He is an author of high standing and a song bird.
Give it to him; he has contributed his own quota in a positive way towards making the social media better; an improvement in the music industry and as an author whose content is very rich.
Joey Graceffa was born in Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States on May 16, 1991. He is the son of Debbie O’Connor and Joe Graceffa. He is a full blown gay; his steady gay partner since the year 2014 has been fellow instagram sensation and You Tube star Daniel Christopher Preda. He is very tall with a slim body.
His estimated net worth as at 2015 is put at a conservative estimate of $700,000 dollars.
He has been involved in some movies; he is popular for his musicals most especially his 2012 Hunger Games song I Wanna Go.
He was nominated for major awards on some few occasions; he has been a winner on two of such occasions.
- Occupation: You Tuber, actor, author, producer, songwriter
- Age: 25
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1991
- Place of Birth: Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States
- Gender: Male
- in ft: 5’ 11”
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Debbie O’Connor and Joe Graceffa.
- Boy friend /Spouse: He is an open gay and is in love with Daniel Christopher Preda (2014-present)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American