Peggy Lee is an American jazz and popular music singer, songwriter, composer, and actress
Peggy Lee was born in Jamestown, North Dakota on the 26th of May 1920. She is the daughter of Selma Amelia Anderson Egstrom and Marvin Olof Egstrom. She was 5’ 6” tall at the point of death. On four occasions she was married; she got a divorce on all four occasions. She died of heart attack in 2002.
Her estimated net worth is around $50 million dollars
She is one of the greatest during her life time. Her well pronounced ability as a dancer puts her heads above some of her contemporaries as an actress and as a Singer. Some of her great works include: Selections from Irving Berlin’s White Christmas; Peggy Lee Sings with Benny Goodman; Pete Kelly’s Blues etc.
She won seven major awards including a Grammy during her lifetime. She has several other honors, some of them posthumous awards.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer
- Age at Death: 82
- Date of Birth: May 26, 1920
- Place of Birth: Jamestown, North Dakota
- Date of Death: January 21, 2002
- Cause of Death: Heart attack
- Place of Death: Bel Air, Los Angeles, California
- Gender: Female
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Height (How tall is Peggy Lee)
- Peggy Lee is 5 feet 6 inches tall
- Weight in kg: Not available
- Parents: Selma Amelia Anderson Egstrom and Marvin Olof Egstrom
- Boy friend /Spouse: Dave Barbour (1943–1951); Lee Foster (1943–2014); Brad Dexter (1953); Dewey Martin (1956–1958); Jack Del Rio (1964–1965). She married on four occasions and all the four ended in divorce.
- Measurement: Not available
- Ethnicity: Norwegian, Swedish
- Nationality: American